by Veronica Jeans, Ecommerce Queen
The goal is to convert YouTube’s bounty of videos into a vast catalog of items that viewers can peruse, click on and buy directly, according to people familiar with the situation. The company is also testing a new integration with Shopify Inc. for selling items through YouTube.
- Valentine's Gift Guide - Support Small Business
- 5 Great Tips How To Grow Your Business in 2021
- 6 Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money Online
- eCommerce Trends for 2021 - Maximize your profits and time this year
- How to add a Facebook Pixel to Shopify
- Google, YouTube and Shopify - What does it mean?
- How To Use Facebook Premier - The Ultimate Guide
- Are you ready for Black Friday? Prime Day on Amazon?
- 12 SEO Tactics to Improve Traffic to Your Blog (that really do work!)
- 10 Steps How To Revive Your Goals For 2020