Join our Referral Board
This Board is for enthusiastic people that love their profession!
Being a multifaceted professional is crucial to effectively assist your clients in their ventures. You will be directly involved with the customer and their projects.
Our selection procedure involves a comprehensive interview to assess your expertise and skill sets. Subsequent to this, we will align you with a project that complements your abilities, which you will be expected to manage and execute to a high standard. Given the direct referral nature of this role, and the influence it has on our reputation, we ask you to join our team only if you can commit to delivering excellence consistently.
Our aim is to provide remote projects specifically for clients in the USA.
Here are the requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google My Business and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Disciplined and good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Please fill out the application form as comprehensively as possible.