Tools for your Shopify store - Marketing, SEO, Apps, Video, Social Media, Research
Domain Name Registration
Hosting and Domain Name registration
SHOPIFY STORE THEMES
Try out an Shopify Ecommerce store for 14 FREE Trial.
Free Shopify Apps
- Printer (if it does not work - try this URL and add your store name: https://orderprinter.shopifyapps.com/auth/shopify?shop=MYSHOPIFYURL
- return magic by shopify
- Free Persistent Cart app
SALES APPS - Marketplaces
Lots more and I will add as I can think of them. But these are my Go-To Apps.
Shopify Apps - Monthly subscription
- Excelify: Bulk Import Export Update, Importing products, collections, all pages, blogs and 301 Redirect
- BOLD APPS
- Ship Station
- Theme Updater (Out of the Sandbox)
- LockSmith - Secure pages/ users per product etc.
- Quickbooks Online
- TaxJar (Watch the video on) - Salestax
- Rewards & Sweepstakes - I only use the Rewards part of this app.
- autoRetouch - The AI-powered product image editing platform
T-Shirt Mockup - Shopify Blog
Social Media Tools TOOLS
These are Apps that you download on your mobile phone.
- Business Manager
- Ads Manager
Social Media Planners
- Buffer - EASY Social Media Marketing
- Click To Tweet
- Instagram Links for Profile - https://linktr.ee
- CANVA (Image & Video creator)
- Animoto (Video/ Slider creator)
- Wave (Video Creator)
- Pixelz (Service to remove the background of your images & create lifestyle images.)
- Remove.bg (removes the background for your images)
- Noun Project - Icons for Free
Screenflow– screen recording and editing
- Loom - Amazing - just started using this and it is great to get quick videos to clients thru emails! but also to your team or customer to show capability from computer.
Graphic & Video on Mobile
Video Creating Apps
Thanks to modern technologies (and market demand), plenty of tools have cropped up to make the lives of marketers and small business owners easier by helping to create and edit video content. These are the tools you can start with:
- Lumen5 – takes a blog post you’ve already written and turns it into video material
- Placeit – this platform has a ton of mockups – both mockup images, and, you guessed it, mockup videos. Videos like this one, this or this here let you place your own designs on the t-shirts.
- Nutshell – combine images, captions, and elements that come together in a mini video
- Magisto – similar to Nutshell, shoot small video clips on your phone, then add captions, elements, backgrounds, and music
Local SEO Checklist ( I am in the process of updating the links and will post soon)
Keyword Search - Amazon & Google & Etsy
Google Categories - Copy and Paste into Shopify for Google Merchant
Google SERP Snippet Tool - Predict how your web page will look in Google's search results.
Optimize your SERP snippets for higher click-through rates.
CONTENT, Text, Grammar & Title Tools
- Terrapeak (for Ebay)
- Jungle Scout (for Amazon)
- Zonguru.com (for Amanzon)
- Headline Analyzer - CoSchedule (free)
- Etsy Rank (for Etsy - free)
- Google Advanced Image Search (FREE images)
- Facebook Biz Page Check (Checks your Facebook Business page)
- Headline Analyzer (Emotional - free)
- Ubersuggest (keywords - free) by Neil Patel
Hubspot - Calendar & Email & CTAs & Forms
Calendly - Online Appointment Scheduler
Repurpose Your Video - Upload Podcast to YouTube and Facebook Automatically & Upload Facebook Live to YouTube Automatically.
Lumen5 - Create Videos of your Blogs
TubeBuddy - YouTube
Sub Titles FOR VIDEOS
- Movavi – the interface is reminiscent of an actual video editor
- Subtitle Edit – open source, the design is a bit more old school
- Windows Movie Maker – if you’re on Windows, use Movie Maker’s “subtitle” feature
Use this Facebook tool to check if you’re within the boundaries.
Facebook will penalize your content by showing it to fewer people if the image contains too much text.
You can use the Sharing Debugger to see the information that is used when your website content is shared on Facebook, Messenger and other places. The Batch Invalidator will let you refresh this information for multiple URLs at the same time. Open Graph markup lets you take control over how your website content appears to others. Learn More
Bookmark this page because you’ll want to come back. I update this page regularly.
And do be sure to drop me a line!
PS: Please read my Affiliate Disclaimer
(or don’t, either way… as long as you know it’s here…)
Yes, I own and use, and recommend all the products or services. I will not recommend anything I have not used or tested.
My recommendation is ALWAYS based on my belief that the product and its author will provide excellent and valuable information or service.
Always, always, always do your OWN due diligence before making any purchases.
Most people don’t do anything with the products they buy, so most of the time, their typical results are zero.
There is no such thing as instant SUCCESS!
Bestselling author - Shopify Made Easy books.
I have integrated my extensive knowledge in the field of eCommerce, along with my international financial expertise, to offer up a playbook for generating income online.
I have worked in international business for over 35 years, and my key to success has never been giving up on anything!
You can access all my books right here in my store or...
How To Write Books And Make Money
The Truth About Writing A Book