Tools for your Shopify store - Marketing, SEO, Apps, Video, Social Media, Research
Domain Name Registration:
Hosting and Domain Name registration
Sign up for Shopify - add all your information.
If you need more than 14 Days to set up your Store, contact me for an extended time limit.
Social Media Tools:
- Buffer - EASY Social Media Marketing
- Click To Tweet
- Hootsuite - Social Media Marketing
- Instagram Links for Profile - https://linktr.ee
Social Media Tools on Mobile:
These are Apps that you download on your mobile phone.
- Page Manager
- Ads Manager
Recommended Shopify Apps for Shopify:
These are Apps for a Shopify Online Store.
- Excelify: Bulk Import Export Update Importing products, collections, all pages, blogs and 301
- BOLD APPS
- Ship Station
- Theme Updater (Out of the Sandbox)
- LockSmith - Secure pages/ users per product etc.
- Webgility - Inventory & Quickbooks Sync
- OptiMonkTaxJar (Watch the video on - Salestax
- Rewards & Sweepstakes - I only use the Rewards part of this app.
- 22Social - Sweepstakes & Membership - Fantastic
- return magic by shopify
- INSTAGRAM app
- PINTEREST app
- FREE Persistant Cart App - shows up on any device they log into.
- CheckOut Video (this is a must)
Lots more and I will add as I can think of them. But these are my go to Apps.
- Canva (Image creator)
- Animoto (Video/ Slider creator)
- Wave (Video Creator)
- Pixelz (Service to remove the background of your images & create lifestyle images.)
- Remove.bg (removes the background for your images)
- Noun Project - Icons for Free
Screenflow– screen recording and editing
- Loom - Amazing - just started using this and it is great to get quick videos to clients thru emails! but also to your team or customer to show capability from computer.
Graphic & Video on Mobile:
Local SEO Checklist ( I am in the process of updating the links and will post soon)
Keyword Search - Amazon & Google & Etsy
Google Categories - Copy and Paste into Shopify for Google Merchant
Text, Grammar & Title Tools
Calendly - Online Appointment Scheduler
Repurpose Your Video - Upload Podcast to YouTube and Facebook Automatically & Upload Facebook Live to YouTube Automatically.
Lumen5 - Create Videos of your Blogs
TubeBuddy - YouTube
- Terrapeak (for Ebay)
- Jungle Scout (for Amazon)
- Zonguru.com (for Amanzon)
- Headline Analyzer - CoSchedule (free)
- Etsy Rank (for Etsy - free)
- Google Advanced Image Search (FREE images)
- Facebook Biz Page Check (Checks your Facebook Business page)
- Headline Analyzer (Emotional - free)
- Ubersuggest (keywords - free) by Neil Patel
Video Creating Apps
Thanks to modern technologies (and market demand), plenty of tools have cropped up to make the lives of marketers and small business owners easier by helping to create and edit video content. These are the tools you can start with:
- Lumen5 – takes a blog post you’ve already written and turns it into video material
- Placeit – this platform has a ton of mockups – both mockup images, and, you guessed it, mockup videos. Videos like this one, this or this here let you place your own designs on the t-shirts.
- Nutshell – combine images, captions, and elements that come together in a mini video
- Magisto – similar to Nutshell, shoot small video clips on your phone, then add captions, elements, backgrounds, and music
Use this Facebook tool to check if you’re within the boundaries.
Facebook will penalize your content by showing it to fewer people if the image contains too much text.
You can use the Sharing Debugger to see the information that is used when your website content is shared on Facebook, Messenger and other places. The Batch Invalidator will let you refresh this information for multiple URLs at the same time. Open Graph markup lets you take control over how your website content appears to others. Learn More
If you don’t want your hard work to go to waste, be sure to subtitle your videos, especially the ones you share on your social media accounts. Yes, it does take a bit of your time, but it’s certain to capture more interest. Here are some free tools you can use to do it:
- Movavi – the interface is reminiscent of an actual video editor
- Subtitle Edit – open source, the design is a bit more old school
- Windows Movie Maker – if you’re on Windows, use Movie Maker’s “subtitle” feature
T-Shirt Mockup - Shopify Blog