How Shopify Makes It Easy - Run Your Business Wherever You Are
Entrepreneurs usually multitask and like to remain in control of their businesses in order to run them effectively. Responding fast is essential for businesses to compete in fierce competition for customers. Shopify offers a variety of inherent Apps that make it possible.
On the go, Shopify can be used in several ways to run a business.
1. In Shopify, you can enable push notifications to receive an alert every time an order is placed with your store.
The Shopify app badge icon shows the number of open orders for one store only.
With an Android phone, you can still receive the push notifications with SMS, but the app badge icon is not available as yet.
2. The Shopify Mobile App is the complete store on mobile. Store owners can manage their online stores with the Shopify Mobile App, which allows them to:
- Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
- Print packing slips and shipping labels
- Manage tags and notes
- Contact customers
- Add Timeline comments
- Track conversion right from your order details
- Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
- View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
- Add products manually or through barcode scan
- Create and update automated or manual collections
- Manage product tags and categories
- Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
- Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
- Create Facebook ads on the go
- Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
- Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
- Add and edit customer details
- Contact customers
- Create special discounts for holidays and sales
- Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
- View sales reports by day, week, or month
- Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
- Sell online, in-store and more
- Reach your customers wherever you're selling
- Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
- Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
- Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Adding shortcuts to Siri for sales, visitors and orders is another cool feature of the App Settings on mobile.
Cross-website tracking has to be enabled for Siri to work in the Shopify App.
3. Shopify Mobile App also lets you access different store dashboards if you have multiple stores.
The app can be downloaded by logging into your Shopify account via a browser and downloading the application.