Shopify Made Easy : Position Your Brand - Book 4
Please select all options.
Shopify Made Easy - Position Your Brand is a trove of knowledge aimed at saving time, avoiding stress, and sending sales through the roof. By eliminating the jargon and breaking the journey into simple steps, Jeans equips readers with the expertise to navigate any challenge. And by tapping into these easy-to-execute formulas, you’ll soon be running a brilliant system for promoting products to an enthusiastic audience.
In Shopify Made Easy - Position Your Brand, you’ll discover:
- Expert techniques for creating a brand strategy that works
- How to get your idea online in a way that attracts customers like moths to a flame
- Ways to stand above the crowd and persuade people to buy your products
- Methods for communicating with your customers to keep them coming back for more
- Strategies for helping people feel like part of something bigger, finding and attracting new customers, and much, much more!
The Ultimate Shopify Startup Guide for beginners to experts through a step-by-step process from A to Z.
Are you looking for a simple way to make your own online store?
1. THE ECOMMERCE PARADIGM SHIFT
“Products are made in the factory, but brands are
created in the mind.” – Walter Landor.
2. DEFINE YOUR PRODUCT
Products that don’t sell are worthless.
3. MAKE YOUR BRAND MEMORABLE
Define a brand and what you need to create a brand.
4. ESTABLISH YOUR VISION & MISSION
To succeed in business, knowing who you are and what you want to be is vital.
5. CREATE YOUR UNIQUENESS
Let people know you exist.
6. DETERMINE YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Identify your ideal customer.
7. CREATE YOUR VISUAL BRANDING
Your brand is what people say about your company when you’re not in the room.
8. PERSUADE PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS
Educate your audience rather than trying to sell them your products.
9. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Focus on Relationship First
10. BONUS: TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT