Shopify Made Easy Workbook & Checklist PDF
Download specific Chapters of your workbook (Coming Soon)
- Chapter ONE - Create Your Shopify Store
- Chapter TWO - Shopify, Domains & Emails
- Chapter THREE - Create Your Shopify Business
- Chapter FOUR - Set Up Your Financials
- Chapter FIVE - Shipping Basics & Locations
- Chapter SIX - Automated Email Notifications
- Chapter SEVEN - All The Legal Stuff
- Chapter EIGHT - Storyboarding Your Collections
- Chapter NINE - How To Use Tags To Automate Your Store
- Chapter TEN - Visual Branding
- Chapter ELEVEN - Creating Your Collections
- Chapter TWELVE - Products & Gift Cards
- Chapter THIRTEEN - Information Pages
- Chapter FOURTEEN - Your Story Your About Pages
- Chapter FIFTEEN - Improving Your Process – Apps
- Chapter SIXTEEN - Navigating Your Customer
- Chapter SEVENTEEN - Themes & Branding
Bestselling author - Shopify Made Easy books.
I have integrated my extensive knowledge in the field of eCommerce, along with my international financial expertise, to offer up a playbook for generating income online.
I has been working in international business for over 35 years ,and my key to success has been never giving up on anything!
You can access all my books right here in my store or...
Seth Greene from Sharkpreneur Podcast interview - Clip of how I started!
Seth Greene from Sharkpreneur Podcast interviewed me and this is a clip of how I started in the Ecommerce business.
I love teaching...
I am passionate about teaching people how to start a successful eCommerce business on a small budget. With hands-on training and workshops, you will learn to manage your business without spending a lot of money and I will teach you how to make money doing it!
Lecturer at the Polish College Civitas '21 & '22
I love teaching international students at the college level and showing them how to start an online business and how they will succeed. The students attending the college are from all over the world - Thailand, the Phillipines, Vietnam, India, Zimbabwe, Ghana, and Khazakstan. etc.....and Poland :)
"Thank you, professor. This was the most interesting and practical lecture that I had" ~ a Student of class '22 at the Polish University Civitas
It has been encouraging to see the progress and enthusiasm to start their own businesses and ideas.
I am originally from Namibia, Africa, born and bred. I only left Namibia to go to college because there was no higher education in Namibia. At that stage we were South West Africa.
I lived in South Africa, whre I collected a hubby and kids and then we moved to The Netherlands and now in Houston Texas in the United States.
My family has expanded with my two wonderful daughters-in-law and their families and our grandchildren.
Today we're going to talk about artificial intelligence and how it's going to radically change the way that we create content online.
Frequently you will hear entrepreneurs say that they started their business because they wanted more freedom, more money, or more influence.