The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene & Veronica Jeans - Episode 521
By Veronica Jeans, Shopify Queen & Bestselling Author
Veronica Jeans built a very successful business supplying IT professionals to some of the United States largest and most successful companies like Verizon. In 2 years, she turned her initial investment into a very successful company.
Her experiences in financial and corporate businesses has given her the answers to really adhere to her gold rule – keep your eye on the money.
Veronica has been coaching and teaching online ecommerce business owners to build and negotiate all the intricacies of running an online ecommerce store and growing their business to 6 figures and more.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Veronica Jeans about Shopify Made Easy. Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How the foundations for business are the same for online and offline businesses.
● Why if you do one thing every day, in a year you will accomplish something.
● How business owners need to figure out where their customers are looking.
● Why you might need 12 to 21 touches before someone makes a purchase.
● How blogging is important and is another way to get in front of the customers.