The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene & Veronica Jeans - Episode 521
Veronica Jeans built a very successful business supplying IT professionals to some of the United States largest and most successful companies like Verizon. In 2 years, she turned her initial investment into a very successful company.
Her experiences in financial and corporate businesses has given her the answers to really adhere to her gold rule – keep your eye on the money.
Veronica has been coaching and teaching online ecommerce business owners to build and negotiate all the intricacies of running an online ecommerce store and growing their business to 6 figures and more.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Veronica Jeans about Shopify Made Easy. Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How the foundations for business are the same for online and offline businesses.
● Why if you do one thing every day, in a year you will accomplish something.
● How business owners need to figure out where their customers are looking.
● Why you might need 12 to 21 touches before someone makes a purchase.
● How blogging is important and is another way to get in front of the customers.
FIND MORE HELPFUL ARTICLES - The helpful guide to starting your Shopify Store
Find my Shopify TOOLS PAGE for more information.
Shopify Made Easy Book Series
Get the complete SHOPIFY MADE EASY series books on Amazon:
Book 5 (Coming Aug. 2022)
"I simply do not know where my business would be without the help of Veronica. Like many, I had a great idea on starting an internet business but didn’t really know where to begin. Starting up sounds like a simple process, but it is so overwhelming when you have to do it by yourself. Veronica took me by the hand and led me through the most complicated ‘stuff’ on the internet and made it look simple!" ~ Donna - TheMissingPiecePuzzle.comJOIN HERE