In this lesson you will learn all about adding your products to your Shopify Store.
- How to import your products via a .CSV file.
- Adding products directly in Shopify.
- Adding product description and multiple product images.
- One helpful plugin (free) that will help you while writing your product descriptions.
- Add pricing information to your product.
- What size is best for your product images.
- How to maximize your product image alt tags so you can be found on search engines.
- Set up your Inventory: SKU numbers, barcodes, and inventory counts.
- Set up a product that needs to be shipped.
- International Shipping Tariff code lookup.
- Set up your product to be sold in various sales channels, i.e. Amazon, Your own online store, Pinterest, etc.
- How to add “tags” so you can make your products easily found via search.
- How to create “Collections” to group together similar products.
- Add a header image to your collections.
- Add the same product to multiple collections.
- How to add new inventory and mass update the on hand counts.
- How to create Gift Cards.
- Upgraded Shopify Plans.
- Importing your Customers.
- Viewing your orders.
- Creating Shipping Labels.
- Risk levels.
- How to view the order timeline.
- Create your own manual invoice.
- View a list of your customers who have abandoned the checkout.
Total Running Time: 37:28